- Automated client on-boarding
- KYC, AML, CFT and anti-corruption compliance
- Global PEP monitoring
- Powered by World-Check risk intelligence
- Managed services for KYC on-boarding and screening
- Efficiency in compliance operations
- Significant savings in time and money
- One provider for software, data and service
Do You Know Who You Are Really Doing Business With?
Association with a heightened risk entity, individual or country, whether or not intentional, will expose an organization to the risk of regulatory censure. This in turn can lead to irreparable reputation damage that is often more devastating than a breach of compliance. Our solutions uncover risk associated with sanctions, organized crime, fraud, money laundering, bribery, terrorism and country risk.
Regulatory Focus Areas
- AML/CFT and anti-corruption compliance
- Risk Screening for simplified and customer due diligence
- Enhanced Due Diligence background investigations
- Sanctions, watch, regulatory & law enforcement Lists
- Monitoring of PEPs, their family and associates
- Client on-boarding
- Supply chain due diligence
- Transaction Monitoring
Specialist Focus Areas
- Global negative media research
- Organized crime and terror networks
- Pre-conviction research
- Embargoed vessels and ports
- Country risk intelligence
- Extensive multi-language capabilities
- Sector expertise
- KYC screening service
Key In-House Capabilities
World-Check Risk Intelligence – database of heightened risk individuals, vessels & entities involved in crimes related to sanctions, money laundering, organized crime, terrorism or classified as PEP
IntegraScreen Reports – EDD checks when more information on a person or entity is required. Used for anti-corruption compliance and often also to establish beneficial ownership and source of wealth
Country-Check – location based risk screening as part of a risk based approach. Check economic, political & criminal risk factors of 240+ countries. Optimized for AML & Anti-Corruption compliance
Transaction Monitoring – monitors financial transactions and alerts to unusual patterns of customer activity, comprehensive case management, ability for KYC screening checks using World-Check
Screening Resolution Service – Thomson Reuters can conduct KYC screening, match resolution and EDD using a dedicated team and our in-house data and software. Enhance your existing resources and free up your team's time to conduct other key compliance activities.
Accelus Org ID KYC Managed Service – Accelus Org ID KYC Managed Service brings financial institutions and their clients together by facilitating the provision of Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements in one easy, managed service environment. The service provides a real-time "KYC passport" for the clients of financial institutions that are required to supply corporate identity documentation in response to increasingly strict anti-money laundering regulations.
Accelus Client On-Boarding (GoldTier) – Accelus Client On-Boarding automates the on-boarding of new clients and ongoing refresh cycles.