- Detailed intelligence
- Strength in emerging markets
- Discreet and ethical
- Fast turnaround
- Powered by World-Check Risk Intelligence
- Part of Accelus Relationship Risk Management
Background checks are a crucial feature of today’s fast paced, globalized business environment. In many cases, thorough and sophisticated due diligence checks have protected an organization from reputational and financial ruin.
IntegraScreen analysts are trained in proven due diligence techniques of gathering the right intelligent information from open sources, subscription-based services and public records and documents. We adhere to strict research guidelines and, as a New York listed company, our procedures are subject to legislation such as the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 (FCPA).
We have teams based in research centers across the globe and employ native speakers of all key languages.
Known for the quality of our intelligence, our reports help people understand who they are really doing business with.
Our reports are often used:
- For Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) programs as part of wider FCPA and UK Bribery Act compliance
- For Anti-Money Laundering (AML) programs
- For due diligence checks on intermediaries such as agents, distributors, consultants and advisors
- For supply chain screening
- Before a merger, acquisition or joint venture
- When on-boarding high net worth or high profile clients
- For Immigrant Investor or Economic Residency programs
- When automated risk screening reveals risk
- Where geopolitical risk analysis flags a transaction or individual as linked to a high risk country
- As a key component of a comprehensive compliance program
- To enhance an existing compliance process, where resources are stretched
Why use IntegraScreen Reports?
We are experts at compiling detailed background checks and we know where to look for information that may be hard to find. Our research is subject to strict service levels and stringent quality control.
Key public domain information
Our reports are compiled from numerous public sources:
- Local and international government records
- In-country sources
- International derogatory electronic and physical media searches
- English and foreign-language repositories
- Sector specific sources
- Difficult to-access public domain information in emerging markets
- Global compliance databases
- Information from our extensive World-Check database
Research analysts are tasked with ensuring that the intelligence held on an individual or entity is accurate, up to date and not kept for longer than necessary.
Cost effective due diligence
Despite the depth of investigation and comprehensive nature of IntegraScreen Reports, our approach is cost effective and transparent. We do not outsource preparation of our reports to subcontractors so there are no related expenses to inflate the price.
Clearly structured report style
Our reports are tabular in layout and begin with a risk table which summarizes important information for quick comprehension. Intelligence is presented in a structured and logical format so that it is easy to navigate and digest. We clearly identify - and provide links for- our information sources, to enable the reader to follow the chain of information if they so wish. Some reports also include an executive summary and a business intelligence section.
Rapid turnaround times
Our sophisticated workflow and global infrastructure ensure that IntegraScreen Reports are generated in the shortest possible time without sacrificing quality. Turnaround times are clear, predictable, consistent and fast: available within 10 working days and in some cases in as little as 24 hours.
Global coverage, local knowledge
Our research analysts are strategically located around the world and speak over 60 local languages. Most information contained in our reports is sourced from primary data sources in the relevant country and in the prevailing local language. Native speaking analysts pick up on the subtleties in the text in a way that multilingual speakers do not.
In-house skills only
Due diligence reporting and risk intelligence gathering is all prepared in-house, using our own research analysts. This ensures that we can produce consistent, high-quality output quickly, whilst controlling costs and without the risk of leaking proprietary information.
Discreet and ethical
We use only ethical and non-intrusive research methods and are committed to the principles of integrity and accountability. Subjects are not made aware of a due diligence reporting investigation and we do not misrepresent our activities when undertaking research assignments.
Strength in emerging markets
We were among the first to offer due diligence reports in emerging and frontier markets and over the years we have built expertise in this area.
- Directors’ declaration verification
- Anti-corruption screening including FCPA & UKBA compliance
- Iran sanctions
- AML compliance
- International and US due diligence