- 240+ countries and territories covered
- 100% sanctions coverage
- Specialist research: Terrorism, Organised Crime, Middle East
- 100,000s sources
- Satisfy demands for KYC, AML, CFT, PEP due diligence
- Part of Accelus Relationship Risk Management
What we do is very different
With hundreds of research analysts based in all global regions, speaking more than 60 local languages, we deliver the widest financial crime related coverage available.
We monitor over 400 sanction, watch and regulatory enforcement lists and hundreds of thousands of information sources, often identifying high-risk entities months or years before they are listed. In fact, in 2012 alone we identified more than 180 entities before they appeared on the US Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) list, and currently exceed terrorist coverage on the leading sanctions by more than 60,000 records.
Going far beyond official sources
Information is collated from various authoritative sources, enhanced, stratified and checked for errors. These include:
- 400+ sanction, watch, regulatory and law enforcement lists
- Local and international government records
- Country specific data sources
- International derogatory electronic and physical media searches
- English and foreign language data sources
- Relevant industry sources
- Global compliance databases
- An extensive network of sources
- Archived data from our proprietary databases
Advanced features that save time and money
World-Check offers advanced features that is aimed at simplifying the compliance process to save time and money. These features reduce remediation time, increase search accuracy and supports a sophisticated screening process. In many cases false positives have been reduced from 30% to 15%.
Features include among others the sub-classification of PEPs to offer greater granularity to this often complicated area, highlighting native non-Latin names, country risk ranking, and the translation of key profile information sections to help compliance departments with multinational staff do the remediation work faster.
The human element – key to our success
World-Check structured intelligence is a product of specialist researchers supported by sophisticated software tools. This enables us to make the required connections between subjects and other business or family relationships, uncover terror networks and ensure the relevance of the intelligence offered.
Successful organizations choose World-Check Risk Screening for our high research standards, sophisticated methods and global infrastructure, which produce relevant and best quality intelligence.