Disclosure Solutions PROLAUNCH
Training and implementation
Thomson Reuters Disclosure Solutions PROLAUNCH is a training and implementation program that includes everything you need to quickly and accurately file with the SEC EDGAR System. A Disclosure Solutions PROLAUNCH specialist guides you step-by-step through Disclosure Solutions PROFILE and the filing process. The program also includes software setup, document consultation, hands-on training, follow-up review sessions, and more.
We truly appreciate the highly professional and exceptionally efficient service we received throughout (the) process. (The) team afforded us absolutely outstanding service. – Sandra W.
Disclosure Solutions PROLAUNCH Process
Our experts guide you through the process step-by-step.
An introductory session to assist you with configuration of the software and to help you become familiar with Disclosure Solutions PROFILE.
Hands-on training will enable you to build submissions, convert Word and Excel documents to HTML, apply XBRL tagging and mapping, edit, print and review those documents and then successfully submit them to the SEC.
Online training follow-up to provide additional guidance and assistance.
- Fluid training program is designed to show comprehensive functionality
- Guides you step-by-step through the HTML and XBRL filing process
- Gets you up and running quickly so you can start using Disclosure Solutions PROFILE right away
- Customized onsite training delivery in the convenience of your own office, on your computers and using your own source documents/financials
- Our training specialist will supply additional hardware keys to allow multiple users to work within the software simultaneously
- Hands-on training with an increasing degree of difficulty helps build your skill set at your own pace
- Focus on what is applicable to you and create working templates that simplify future conversions
- Streamline your filing process by making HTML and XBRL edits in a single application
- Period-to-period automation and reuse saves substantial up-front time preparing disclosures
- Expert guidance from our consultants minimizes problems with front-end tagging and mapping
- Auto-generate your taxonomy
- Last-minute edits flow seamlessly from HTML to XBRL, resulting in fewer errors and late nights
- Earn up to 18 CPE (or CLE) NASBA sponsored credit
Thomson Reuters is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org