Corporate Compliance Online
Corporate Compliance Online links and integrates ICSA Publishing's Company Secretarial Practice (official manual of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators) with Corporate Compliance.
It also links practical commentary and precedents, from formation to winding-up of companies incorporated in the UK, to the full texts of legislation and regulation, EU Directives, and other source materials.
This online service features unique functionality that connects you within seconds to the exact, up-to-date information you need. It has a powerful search facility, customization options, hypertext links, and regularly updated content.
- Easy navigation with helpful annotations, links and search
- A unique time-travel feature that allows access to historical and prospective versions of legislation and regulation at any given time
- Regularly updated content to ensure that you deal with the most relevant information
- Status check - check at a glance the current status of frequently amended content, fully connected to the necessary amending legislation
- Hypertext links within and between sections
- Commentary and legislation
- Powerful search facility - search across complete content or select individual sections for your own quickly inks to relevant information
- Customization - tailored the service to our needs by annotating individual content sections with online notes
- Collate reports and bookmark individual sections for your own quick links to relevant information