Connect Risk Appetite With Analysis And Action
With every opportunity there is risk. In a volatile business and regulatory environment, organizations are seeking to take an intelligence-led approach to understanding and managing risk. Leading organizations are actively embedding risk management into business strategy.
The scale of the complexity and the pace of change that organizations are facing is without precedent. Managers know that to succeed, organizations need a dynamic approach that connects risk information to risk analysis. They want to be able to view individual risks through different lenses, including their organization’s structure, business strategy and finances.
Thomson Reuters Accelus Risk Manager provides a connected solution for understanding, analyzing, and acting on operational risk and enterprise risk information.
Thomson Reuters Accelus Risk Manager is a comprehensive software solution. Key capabilities include:
- Risk and control self assessment (RCSA): Flexible assessment creation, from simple check lists to complex surveys with scoring and calculations
- Incident tracking: Manual or automated feeds of loss events, near misses, etc. into the core data model. Validation workflow and loss alerts keep risk in check
- Quantification: Basel II AMA capital modeling, scenario analysis and stress testing
- Indicators: Capture, track and report on any type of indicator, including KRIs, KPIs, and KCIs.
- Risk analytics: Drill up and down through the organizational chart, view heatmaps and other risk graphics
- Seamless management of risk issues
- Validation sequences and related workflows organize risk processes
- Libraries mean assessments are easy to repeat
- Assessments and loss events can be linked directly to risk and other types of taxonomies
- Straightforward calculation of the AMA capital charge
- Multi-currency and multi-lingual capabilities