Accelus Risk Manager
Deliver Strategic Business Insight Through Connected Risk Intelligence
Accelus Risk Manager enables organizations to establish a framework based on their risk appetite to manage operational risk and enterprise risk.
By capturing information such as incidents, indicators, assessment responses and scenario analysis data, Accelus Risk Manager enables a holistic approach to measuring and managing risk. By viewing risk through the various lenses of the organization’s various structures and reporting lines, both the cause and effect of a risk can be fully understood.
Risk data housed in Accelus Risk Manager can power stress tests, Basel II operational risk capital modeling, Monte Carlo simulations and other forms of statistical analysis to help better communicate with regulators and to understand the challenges the organization faces.
Thomson Reuters Accelus Risk Manager Helps You
- Manage your organization’s operational risk or enterprise risk appetite
- Create and capture risk control self assessments
- Track incidents and key risk indicators
- Conduct scenario analysis, including Monte Carlo simulations
- Calculate Basel II AMA regulatory capital
- Analyze and report with powerful risk analytics
Reap The Benefits Of A Purpose-Built Risk Management Tool
- Understand your risks in the context of your organization
- Improve communication about risk appetite
- Provide valuable insights to the business on their risk profile
- Help your board understand complex risk choices
- Improve management of risk across your organization
- Create context to help senior executive solve challenges