Find risk hiding in business relationships
World-Check Risk Screening reveals risk hiding in business relationships and human networks. Our solution is a comprehensive and widely adopted source of structured intelligence on Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs), heightened risk individuals and organizations.
Reputation and compliance
Reputational and brand damage is as devastating as breaching compliance legislation. Successful organizations around the world choose World-Check services to manage regulatory, financial and reputational risk. Our comprehensive screening service covers aspects such as Anti Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC) and Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) legislation as well as PEP monitoring.
Targeted risk screening
World-Check Risk Screening minimizes the cost of compliance. Meticulously structured data and innovative features ensure the highest level of accuracy, saving our clients time and money.
What we do is very different
- Truly global network – hundreds of research analysts based in all global regions
- Local language research - our research team speaks more than 60 languages
- Unparalleled investment - thousands of working hours of research a year
- Specialist research - including Terrorism, Sanctions, PEPs, Middle East and Organized Crime
- Widest coverage - over 300 sanction lists and 100,000s of information sources monitored
- Early warning - high-risk entities identified months or years before they appear on government lists. Between 2010 and 2011 alone, we identified more than 360 entities before they appeared on the U.S. Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) list.
A choice of access methods enables organizations of all sizes to use World-Check Risk Screening for compliance and remediation.
- Hosted solution – multiple users can automatically screen high volumes of data where IT resources are limited
- Server – seamlessly integrates with internal systems to automatically screen high volumes of data
- Desktop – simple automated screening for a single user
- Online – single name manual screening through the World-Check portal, includes a geopolitical risk score
A choice of access options will depend on client needs, speak to an advisor for more information.